Imho this can be archived with the regular Mixxx 1.10 user interface.
I would suggest the following and do something useful with some of the saved money afterwards (for example donate to directly support Mixxx development
- Make a new playlist "Beats".
- Add your jogging beat mp3`s to that playlist.
- Make a new playlist "Podcast".
- Add your podcast mp3`s to that playlist.
- Select some tracks from "Beats" and add them to Auto-DJ via right-click menu.
- Select a track from "Podcast" and add them to a Sampler via right-click menu.
- Switch to the Auto-DJ and click"Enable Auto DJ". Jogging beats now start playing back continuously.
- Start playback on the Sampler loaded with the podcast.
- You can even record your mix (on the menu bar, click “Options->Record Mix")
Samplers are not visible in the user interface by default. Above the VU meters are the optional section expansion buttons. If you click on “SAMPLER” you will enable the control section for interacting with samplers
Also see http://mixxx.org/manual/1.10/chapters/user_interface.html#the-mixer-section
Hope it helps,