most of the controls work as you'd expect.
* twice the resolution for all faders+pots compared to a midi version
* full led feedback
* fx mode just enables flanger with 3 different settings - must be something more interesting i could put in there
* forgot to map the headphone cue button - will do that soon
* the fx/cue/loop toggle button switches between those 3 and a 'kill mode'. in this mode all 3 leds light up to indicate which kills *haven't* been enabled
* pitchbend left/right for deck1 scroll through tracks and load to each deck for the deck2 buttons
* the beatlock buttons reset the pitch fader
* track left/right beatjump 8 beats in each direction
* would be nice to have a scratch on/off toggle if i can sacrifice one of the other buttons and leds
* i didn't use the joystick and load a/b buttons as they function as a normal mouse too
* only tested on linux with no hercules midi driver loaded
if anyone has any good ideas i'll incorporate them into the mapping - one thought it to use track next/prev for deck1 for track browing and the ones for deck2 for load to deck 1/2, which might make sense even if i map the beatjumps to pitchbend +/1. not sure how those buttons are useful for pitchbend when you have the jogs for that - but maybe making it as *normal* as possible is the best idea?
you need to be running a build of 1.11 to use this mapping
- (4.65 KiB) Downloaded 208 times
Last edited by zestoi
on Thu May 17, 2012 5:27 am, edited 2 times in total.