New skin for the SXGA+ display (1400x1050).
The creation of 15 hours spent with Inkscape, GIMP and GraphicsMagick.
Also can be successfully used for example to WSXGA + (1680x1050), Full HD (1920x1080) displays, etc.
Some important things:
- 1) SYNC button is on the BPM counter, of course it is clickable.
2) Sometimes when switching to full screen i got distorted waveworms on my system.
(May be it happens due to Qt implementation on Ubuntu 10.04?)
3) Window border thickness is not taken into account, because the skin is designed for use in full screen.
(But in most Linux systems, you can Alt + Drag window to see the entire interface.)
4) Try to overload some channel and see at overload indicators - looks cool and easy!
5) Empty space at top left is left for future Mixxx futures.
6) Introducing very smooth rotary knobs (122 states on each).
Like everything said ...
...would be pleased to any comments and suggestions =)
Also i attach Mono lightweight version, which only have gray rotary knobs, but it fits at forum file size limitations.
However... you almost have nothing to lose if you use this version, so you can only download it.
P.S. Anybody, please, report any problems you get when using skin.