Mixtrack Pro 3 mapping not working

XML preset files and script files (.js) for MIDI and other controllers.

Moderators: garth, User Customization Moderators

Mixtrack Pro 3 mapping not working

Postby velocizakktor » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:25 pm

Good evening, I had mixxx working properly a couple weeks ago with my controller then my laptop got stolen. I saved up and bought a new MacBook and I am trying to get my controller to work with it again and I can't seem to figure it out. I am thinking it might have something to do with the bridge connector? (I have the new Mac that only has lightning USB ports. I am running Mixxx 2.0 and I have the 2.2 version mapping. My gain knob moved the crossfader and pretty much nothing else works. Please help me out friends I miss mixing so much and can't afford Traktor after dropping all my money on a new laptop.
velocizakktor

Re: Mixtrack Pro 3 mapping not working

Postby mixonmixoff » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:45 pm

Try downloading the alpha version appropriate for your operating system from here: http://downloads.mixxx.org/builds/master/release/
mixonmixoff

Postby Be. » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:16 am

velocizakktor wrote:I am thinking it might have something to do with the bridge connector? (I have the new Mac that only has lightning USB ports.

They're not Lightning connectors, they are USB-C connectors. It is possible there is an issue with that. Do you have issues with any other USB devices? Does the Mixtrack Pro 3's sound card work? If the sound card works I doubt there is a hardware or driver issue.

velocizakktor wrote:I am running Mixxx 2.0 and I have the 2.2 version mapping. My gain knob moved the crossfader and pretty much nothing else works. Please help me out friends I miss mixing so much and can't afford Traktor after dropping all my money on a new laptop.

That's weird. Double check that you loaded the correct mapping.
I heard FLAC and I haven't gone back.
Protect your hearing with earplugs!
Be.

Postby m3n3chm0 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:48 pm

velocizakktor wrote:Good evening, I had mixxx working properly a couple weeks ago with my controller then my laptop got stolen. I saved up and bought a new MacBook and I am trying to get my controller to work with it again and I can't seem to figure it out. I am thinking it might have something to do with the bridge connector? (I have the new Mac that only has lightning USB ports. I am running Mixxx 2.0 and I have the 2.2 version mapping. My gain knob moved the crossfader and pretty much nothing else works. Please help me out friends I miss mixing so much and can't afford Traktor after dropping all my money on a new laptop.

Hello buddy,

I would like to ask you where did you get the mapping file for Numark Mixtrack Pro 3 because I'm thinking to buy it but first I need to confirm everything works fine with on it. I run linux debian or Xubuntu on my laptops and I want to use MIXXX for sure :mrgreen:

Can you please be so kind and paste the correct link for mapping on mixtrack pro 3 ?

Best regards everyone ¡¡
m3n3chm0

Postby Be. » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:02 pm

I heard FLAC and I haven't gone back.
Protect your hearing with earplugs!
Be.

Postby m3n3chm0 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:34 pm

Be. wrote:https://mixxx.org/wiki/doku.php/numark_mixtrack_pro_3

Ok I got it. I guess that using 2.1 version of mixxx all controls will be working fine?
(mapping is included in Mixxx 2.1)

:D
m3n3chm0

Postby mixonmixoff » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:01 pm

m3n3chm0 wrote:
Be. wrote:https://mixxx.org/wiki/doku.php/numark_mixtrack_pro_3

Ok I got it. I guess that using 2.1 version of mixxx all controls will be working fine?
(mapping is included in Mixxx 2.1)

:D

Yep, I have this controller, worked on that version of the mapping and have put quite a few hours in using Mixxx 2.1.
mixonmixoff

Postby m3n3chm0 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:12 pm

Ok, thanks for reply. But i can't find out download link 2.1 version for Linux..
m3n3chm0

Postby mixonmixoff » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:31 pm

m3n3chm0 wrote:Ok, thanks for reply. But i can't find out download link 2.1 version for Linux..

http://downloads.mixxx.org/builds/master/release/

deb packages there
mixonmixoff

Postby m3n3chm0 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:53 pm

Thanks a lot buddy!

But I'm afraid those builds don't work with my Xubuntu 17.04 version after try to install amd64 or i368 It fails because of dependency..

Where can I find new effects for mixxx? By default it comes only with 5 or 6 effects. I guess there should be more to download from the community isn't?
m3n3chm0

Next

Return to Controller presets/mappings